Sunday, August 05, 2007

Thank you Anonymous!

Helloooo... Anonymous! Thank you for joining me, in my lonely vigil, as one of the last bastions of internet altruistism, in my heroic regard for the Independent Artist! Although it didn't come on a postcard, your comment is not only stunningly and unerringly accurate, but most welcome.... more of the same, everyone....I'd really like to encourage a little audience participation round here...as it is, I sort of feel that Anonymous ought to be rewarded in some small way, which, as an Independent Artist, myself, is about the only way I could reward anyone...in a small way...(anything I can do for you, Sir or Madam, please let me know)...because he or she has the distinction of being the first active contributor to this blog. Fact is, and, this is kind of sad, really, about the only thing I possess in abundance, at the moment, is Cucumbers and Tomatos..so, Sir, or Ma'am, if you plan to toss a salad or two in the next few days....

Seriously, thanks for leaving your contribution...it shows, at the very least, that someone read this stuff...

No comments: